Friday, December 11, 2009

Look What My Paternal Grandmother Turn Out To Be

So it turns that my paternal grandmother is a totally bum..that's right, a lame useless bum..

oh dear Nicholas, how could you say such a thing, how rude?

Well i don't care..see turns out today after having a little discovery from my mother, my grandma ain't the real person i thought she was. Actually i don't really know anything at all about her, till now..

My mum said that she used to be spoiled her sons constantly, including my father of course..Last time when one of my uncle did something wrong, instead of her teaching them a lesson, she gave him a few money and him to run away from home and hide for a few days, so my grandpa won't whoop his ass..can't you believe that? And i found that there also a "Chris Brown" in my family..my third uncle, yes..he beat his wife months after she gave birth to their first child and what my grandma said? she said this..

It's okay la, this kinda of things happens all the time, husbands beats wives all the time..

She doesn't know how to do or say anything, OMG..and that uncle of mine..sigh, i can't do anything since he's my uncle, otherwise i would have beat his ass to hell..i hate abusive men! There was this one time when my mum was still pregnant with me, she asked whether it's a boy or girl? my mum said it's a boy, then she said good, boys are better, girls are useless..wow..my mum was so pissed off during that moment, i could even imagine the tension of that second. Wonder what she thought of when my mum had my sister? my sister said she wants to kick her ass too..

Maybe she wasn't taught or bought up right by her parents or something, either way what she said here is just wrong you know, especially that "Chris Brown" uncle of mine..anyway she's still my father's mum, so i will still show respect to her by all means necessary...only because she's my dad's mum...only because of that..

2 comments:

  1. +Yea...some adults just do not have the right mind...I know a lot of these kinda old ppl...lol...luckily my grandma is a rly great lady..^^

    ReplyDelete