Thursday, December 17, 2009

Akward

Define akward~a moment where two people are not comfortable with each other's presence.

Today afternoon, i have to buy lunch for my sister..as always..so as i was paying for the food, i stumbled across one of my old friend who live a few houses in front of my house..we saw each other and gave each other that's "i can't it's you" look..i waved but he just stood there and smile away or something.

Suddenly the feeling of akwardness rush through my whole body so instead of going to him and talk, i just grab my food and walk home..I just couldn't and wouldn't want to talk to him for some reason..it's just feels so akward..and i really don't know why i feel that way.

This is definitely not the first time i walk away after stumbling across an old friend. When i was in Subang, i came across my high school friend, he's a football player..i was walking and we both saw each other, he was with another friend, we both waved...then i walked away without even saying hello or anything to him..again, during that moment, akwardness occurred.

The question is this, is it just me or do others feel like this sometime..if it's just me then i have major problem next time in the future..Before even jumping to a future far far away, i have a gathering with my high school friend on 23 December..will i survive that day, i don't know..

I really don't know man..y'all leave a comment if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment