Monday, December 21, 2009

Nicholas Tan April 6 1989

Was diggint thru some old photos and thought i show you a sneak peek of 20 years of my life.
My dad and mum when they were young..before it all became something else..

A natural born pianist..haha, ya right..no no..it's not true, i can't play..tried to learn from sister, but it's so freaking hard..
I spend nearly a year of my life in that damn freaking hospital for kidney operation..my dad spend countless of money and nearly a year of his life staying there with me..i hate that place..My mummy and i..the woman who birth me and nurse me..i will always be a "momma boy" till i die, that way she will never feel alone.
My dad and i..the man who will buy anything i want..Nicholas Sr and Jr..ready to be that dragon's meal..As an example of anything i want from daddy when i was a kid..look at my freaking Ultraman collections..i had Ultraman fever when i was young..crazy ultra maniac..My first bike..with McDonald toy collection..mum taught me how to ride it..
My sister and i..born in Johor..the little girl who will grow up driving her brother crazy eventually..
The dynamic duo..the children that will drive their mum crazy..and their dad, well, he was smart enough to leave the house and rather go to work instead..

Twenty years later..the final version of me..the sarcastic asshole..Nicholas Tan!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for bonus feature..My Sister.......Even i thought she looks cute in this picture..she will kill me if she finds out about this picture being here..

Here 14 years later..no picture..she wouldn't let me take one..so a video instead..

2 comments:

  1. +Hehe, okay, that doesn't look so dumb, hey, maybe u shud show both of ur parents their pic, haha, if they had been in love, wudn't they recall their love 4 each other? I wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no..my dad wont talk to my mum..so, it's been 11 years ady since their divorce

    ReplyDelete