Thursday, December 03, 2009

Insomniac

It's 4.20 a.m. in the morning and i am not asleep..why?

I have no idea actually..it's a bloody habit of mine. This is the second time i have stood up awake instead of being asleep like everyone else. I don't know why sometime i couldn't sleep..sometime i do know why..it's cause of something that bothers me like my family's thing, other time i just don't know why.

I'm up here, typing this post, thinking of a real reason behind my insomnia. Sometime my brain is just too stubborn, it's like it has a little brain inside my brain, that is telling him to stay awake instead of going to sleep. Maybe the reason too could be because i like to think..too much at times. I'm my own little director when i'm trying to sleep..meaning..i like to think of shit everytime before i go to sleep..in result?..

End up not sleeping at all..rolling on bed here and there..

I'm afraid this could turn into something even more worse as time pass by..I don't want to have to take sleeping pill for christ's sake. so please please little brain..let me go to sleep..

4 comments:

  1. +Haha, when u cudn't slp, find me, 90% I'll still be awake...kaka...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok..i'm afraid i might wake u up ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. +If i'm aslp, dun worry, it's not possible, my frenz alwiz sms me in the middle of the nite, juz 2 wake me up, but it's on soft mode, wakaka...

    ReplyDelete