Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Old Friends...

Went to Melaka Raya today..to meet old friends..went to Eilyki Music Cafe..chat up with old friends, i'm not really close with some of them, so instead of having everybody chatting with chatting..we all end up chatting with a few all night only..the boys all chat at one corner of the table, the girl all on the other side of the table..

THE GIRLS
THE GUYS
THE GUYS FROM NILAM CLASS
POSIN'
NO CAMERA ALLOW
ME AND MEI YI ME AND RACHAEL
ME AND NANTHA HOLDING HANDS
MIDDLE FINGER
FORMING A BAND
THERE WAS NO MIC AND I WAS NOT SINGING
AFTER CAME HOME
there will be more picture coming soon..as soon as my friends upload it on facebook..i'll post it here..expect to see some surprising pictures

4 comments:

  1. +Hmm. duno wot place is that...seems like u had fun...=)
    +N btw, it alwiz happens that way, girl one side, boy one side...
    +But me? Well, I hop here and there, haha...I join the boys, n then the girls, n bak 2 the boyz..=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. why u dont know dis place !
    give me da address!hahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..i do both side too..but i don knw most of those girls

    ReplyDelete