Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Loved My Wife

haha, bet i got all of you right with the title, i bet all of y'all click and open it just to see what's all the fuzz about Nicholas's wife..suckers..

Actually the real title is "I Loved My Life"..my life, the ups and downs, in and out, left and right, black and white of my life..you know throughtout 20 years of my life, there's a lot of crazy shit i went with..and though sometime all we can think about is how much life sucks. But we hardly ever get our head straight and take a minute to think..our life is so much better than some poeple's life out there..

Some people had suffered more than we had, and do they complain, of course yes, but they still live it like it's okay, everything alright style..that takes a lot of positive attitude. We have a house, a car, food and clothes, education in our school, yet all we do is complain and whine..it's really a bad habit..Life is all about ups and downs, we must give a little to take a little, it's just how it works.

We've all complain about our life not being fair on us..but sometime, try to look at the bright side..i saw this video once about this guy, he has only a torso and a head..the end. No arms and legs and yet, he has no problem being happy and just living..such an inspiration, we all ought to be like him..learn from him..his positive attitude at life is exactly what i'm talking about. If it were to happen to either one of us, i bet we would have just gave up on life, wouldn't we?

So i wanna just take this moment to thank God for everything that happened to me in my life..everything that happened has a reason for it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment