Sunday, August 16, 2009

Why I Hate School

I never ever like school..never ever and ever never forever..reason why..well, because a lot of unsettling memories i have kept in my mind that doesn't want to go away..even as i grow older, school is still the last place i want to be..actually Africa is the last place i want to be, the weather is insane there.

Anyway, back to school. Speaking of school, is not cool, are for fool, to get used like a tool.Let's take a memories lane back in time shall we..
OK, Kindergarten, i remember i got bullied by this a big bully..the kid is huge for his size and his age..i totally forgotten his name, but i think it's Kevin or something..anyway in the end, he who bullies get bullied back..by a teacher.Do you see this, even my first time in a educational fundamental place, i get bullied. my life ladies and gentlemen..i think i had my kindergarten years in Sabah? hmm..
Oh the tradition of my enjoyment of bullies don't stop there..i remember i got bullied in a bus too. I think it's was these 3 jackass..ya..there was 3 of them..i was 8 back then..i needed Nicholas Sr to come whoop their ass..and he did indeed. The tradition carries on from here to Melaka, my elementary school, S.M.K(C). Malim and to my secondary school by this Malay guy. Again, in my first week, he want problem with me already..sigh..there was also this chinese guy but later pretend to be my friend so he could copy my homework..i don't know, am i sending out hatred signal or do i just have a face that people love to hit or maybe this is my life..see, all these bullies, i never fight back with them, i walked away instead.

Another reason is because of teachers..i had some of the most fake ass teacher in the world..example: Miss Quack in standard 4..err~the crazy year i had with her, this teacher have this crazy gear in her head that drove me crazy..i remember my worst moment in school.I hate Standard 4 so badly because his crazy bitch punished me throughout a year like nobodies business..i mean like hitting me on the head with a cane, tearing the class homework, slapping, hitting like 50 times continuously on the hand( my friend's hand literally bleed )..bitch was crazy..if that ain't enough, she volunteer to take 5 subject with us that year..5!! that's like taking all the punishment above and times it with 50..and what do you get..HELL SATAN!!
Then there was the infamous Mr.Chong in High School A.K.A Fat Motherfucker. He love to interfere with other people's business so much that he got me remembering this incident forever. I was playing with my friends to just tease this Malay girl like just hide her book for a while to play with her, you know like for fun only, not on purposed cause we're friend..and motherfucker walked by and saw the thing differently from his perspective and he got misunderstood. He thought i was really going to mess with this girl..so start to doing a clown show in front of class and say shit to me like he knows my father and will tell him about me in school, I'm like fuck you..i got humiliated for the wrong reason, motherfucker will burn in hell for this shit..i spit in you face and pee on your grave, bitch..hope you die painfully from obese, you fat son of a bitch..
Then later came Mr.Rahimi..ah, the school counselor..he for some unknown reason don't have faith in me at all, the pig don't like me at all, i remember i was the 3rd in my class, so the school decided to reward the top 3 student of all class some trophy..small ones..after i walked up and received it, he look at me like he wants to kill me, later in class he told the whole class that i don't deserve to be rewarded at all..i don't know what wrong with him, i ain't do nothing wrong and he act all stupid with me..

School..it's like a drop of what hell taste like..

Thankfully, college is kinder to me..ain't got all this shit going on here..err..school life suck

1 comment:

  1. next thing u might wanna do is pray that they dont stumble upon ur blog.

    hahhahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete