Thursday, August 06, 2009

My First Time To KL Sentral Alone..

OK, so today i woke up early to go the KL sentral to take a look at Popiah Picture Sdn Bhd..the company who has hired me up to work with them for my internship, but I'm not going to talk about them,i want to talk about my trip going there alone...first time...

OK, fact 1 is that i HAVE been to KL before, but it was with Jion, and it was last year,so basically it has already been a year since i last visit there..so i was kinda nervous that i might get lost and i did but i will talk about that later..

So riding in a monorail was OK, the train has a really cold air cond though..i could feel the air cond blowing on top of my head, it's so cold that i feel like "ice"..so on the way, i was site viewing, took around 10-15 minute to stop at Bukit Bintang..

When i got there, i was lost..i couldn't tell which way was the way i was supposed to be going..i can't where North or South, so i asked this security guard, he told me to go straight and turn left to reach Jalan Bukit Bintang..i go straight and turn left not because the guard told me so but also because the street says so..so i walk and walk and my mind keep thinking" where the hell am i?"
then i start asking for Pavilion Mall and UNSURPRISINGLY i went the other way around..*smack head*

So i walk toward Pavilion Mall and turn right to walk down the street because i remembered in my google map that the place is before reaching Pavilion..so i keep walking and walking, but i feel so lost that i don't think I'm walking the right way and i was sweaty, the damn weather was hot! So during this time, i took a little time to enter Pavilion Mall to check it out and steal free air cond, and as i walking in it, all i see are girl's stuff everywhere, is like I'm walking into a for-girl-only-mall, they got like Zara, Gucci and other crap..is either my eyes are playing tricks on me or God is telling to come out from there and faster find my place..

So i called Shannon( the clerk) and turn out i was supposed to go straight down that road..and i finally found it, you know where it is? behind a Shell Station..Da Ta..

Anyway after the talking and interviewing, i decided to head back, took the monorail again to go to KL monorail station, wait for the bus, got aboard, site seeing again, and listen to this stranger bus passager talking about her last encounter with the bus driver, apparently according to her, the last time she sat this bus, the bus driver was being rude to her, so she said that she point her finger near his face and told him to fuck off( her words, not mine), this was when the bus driver went to the toilet, she was talking about it so loud that some of us of course were listening but also laughing..haha..i was holding my laughter back..

So as we reached Sunway, i thought he was going to turn the Summit direction but no apparently it went straight to Subang Parade instead..damn..but because of this, i get to meet this great taxi driver, he's an old man around 40+, indian, he has a daughter who is also studying Creative Multimedia and ironically, a wife that came from Melaka, coincidence?? he drove me back to my apartment and that's my trip to KL..

No comments:

Post a Comment