Thursday, August 13, 2009

New TV At Home

ok ok, first of all i want to say that i know that i've not been blogging for like nearly a week now for some reason:
1-my home internet is a bit crazy lately, not being able to go to the internet at all..
2-busy playing video game
3-there's nothing to blog about..





until...
ok ok, now, my thought on this whole thing..now before y'all judge me for any shit i just want to say that i felt a new TV is unneccassary because the old one(below) is not even broken or anything..this one costs 2 thousand plus..beleive it..
This one then became my game's TV..look look..i'm in TV, i'm famous..

This was my game's TV..what happened to it..dad gave it away for free..GAVE-FREE!!!

sigh..ok, I'm not saying I'm ungrateful or unappreciative..but it's unnecessary..but what to do..that's my dad for you..dad likes to give things away for free, son's first job is in a gift shop..ironic?? like father like son..

No comments:

Post a Comment