Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Maybe Tend To Think Too Much

I realized I'm a massive thinker..i tend to think too far and too hard..sometime there's so much thinking going on in my head that i get delusional. I realize that there's so many moment when i just sit down and do nothing but think..I'm always thinking of this and thinking of that, sometime the "thinking road" went so far that my emotional switched to a different feeling..i can happy and cheerful at a moment then when i start thinking about shit, i became pissed off and upset..then my brain gets me the wrong idea and i just snap.

A lot of time, i like to think, thinking helps me get creative and imaginative but it's will so far that i can't even sleep at night. Now i realized i have trouble sleeping at night is not because I'm an insomniac, but it's because of me spending too much time thinking. i tend to think ALOT minute before i go to bed..Things that i think are like my parent's divorce, stuff that happened today, why did it happened, being with someone..all this thought kept me awake and unsettling..all this thought drove me sometime to a point where i don't feel like talking to anyone..anyone at all..

Sometime a little shit will happened and i began to think a milestone..what the future holds for that shit..like all this things make me change my perspective on things and people..like if something happened today, i will keep thinking about it over and over again, like my mind can't stop it, i can't seem to put a brake on it..it will keep going on and on until i decided to force shut my brain down..To me, thinking like that is a bad habit because most of time when I'm done thinking about it, by the moment I'm done, my emotional has changed..like i could like someone like in a moment and hate that someone suddenly in an instant.

Most of the time, all this illusion are in my head, they aren't real at all..I'm illusionating..and i end up being mad at someone or something for no reason or small reason, because before i went to sleep, angry was my last feeling for them..and all the emotion just exploded. There are times where i wish i didn't feel or think like this because this keeps going up and it's getting harder and harder for me to let bygone be bygone..I'll keep thinking about it..i feel like I'm starting to lose control of myself, it's so hard to just stop thinking for a while..Sometime i just get so frustrated over thinking cause shit can get blown out of proportion..and i'll regret it later..

No comments:

Post a Comment