Thursday, August 06, 2009

Internship Interview~Popiah Picture Sdn Bhd

OK, so on Wednesday morning, i got a call from Popiah Picture that they approve my resume and they decided to hire me..of course at first i was happy, because finally, i found an internship..
So i went to Bukit Binatang today to meet her and take a look around the place, the place is small but it's OK, places is never a big issue for me..
But to my shock, my works there that I'll be doing..has nothing to do with Multimedia..It's all about going to different monkey location and shoot video and commercial..my works is basically go and help the production team out like setting up the camera and other stuff like that

*tire scratch*.......

Ok, but before you say anything, you must know that with this shit, my working hour starts from 10 and could end like 12 midnight if required..12AM!!!!

it's crazy right..and when i asked about the allowance, they don't dare to give me a figure, but they say something like 300+ only..will add more based on my performance..
so i don't know what to say, i finally found a place yet it has nothing to do with Multimedia, so how will my Multimedia be any help at all..i asked what about video editing, they apparently have found someone for that too..then she asked me what does my Multimedia department do, so i told her everything i know and she said that they don't need any of that..

*tire scratch again*.......

So in my mind, I'm thinking the reason i got hired is because they needed more hands on the production.fullstop.sigh..this will be in my backup plan, if i REALLY REALLY can't find any place else, either i have to take it or I'm doom..but even with such a long working hour, I'm scared to take it..
I'm already began searching for other places, as soon as i find some place better, this place is going down the toilet...but just drop a comment to tell me what you think..

2 comments:

  1. if u find a better place that pays lesser that 300, i think u should take it. u do not know how much u'll suffer if u are under the production team, esp if u are just the helper. they will work u to the bone.

    remember i had to do those production things? damn susah. they might even ask u to be the kuli and hold the damn camera an stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..if money is lower than 300 but the working hour and everything is better then i shud definitely take it..
    but if the money oso higher then better la..haha

    ReplyDelete