Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Remind Rewind Behind Time

Today internship vibe give me back the feeling when i had my first job in Malacca..what feeling? the feeling of tired..too tired to do anything when you come back..

Like all those feeling really came back to me, i remembered back then when i was searching my first job after SPM..i got rejected like by 6 different places in 1 day..

I tried at first in a music store, they said i'm too young
I tried at game store, not hiring
I tried at another music store, never call back
I tried at clothing store, say come back later when manager around, when manager is around, they're actually not hiring
I tried at Popular store, not 21..cannot take
I tried at CD store, (this is i don't remember)..

After that i just gave up..i just sat at home and play game only, too lazy to try anymore places..but mum convinced me that i should try at Tesco, so i did..

At first, i wanted to try at KFC, saw the manager standing there, but i chicken out..hmm, Chicken out in a chicken food place..anyway, after that i went searching around for other place, and there it was living cabin.


*note that someone took this, not me..

For some reason, something pulled me in, i went in later, talk to the supervisor and BANG!!..i got a job..and i end up working 6 days a week, 13 hours a day..

But i will be grateful to the supervisor, my big sister for giving me a chance when no one will..See..do we look like brother and sister..that's my cap too by the way..I wish i had a big sister, if i can, she will be the perfect one..

No comments:

Post a Comment