Sunday, August 02, 2009

Internship Interview~Eformation

Okay, this interview went from embarrassing to straight not interested at all..here why..
fact 1# my laptop screen has contrast problem recently, the screen are dark, it's hard to see things,so when i was showing my stuff, it became difficult to see anything..
fact 2# they ask me to transfer some of my works to their pendrive, problem is both of their pendrive were nearly full, i only manage to give them like 5 of my work..sigh..out of all..
fact 3# as the interview keep going, i became uninterested of this place and i can tell they became uninterested in me too..actually, the moment i walked in, i have this weird feeling that this interview won't go right..and it's right..it's didn't go right..it went down the toilet..
fact 4# i can tell that the payment is going to be very little too judging by how they talk about the payment..he goes "we will provide a bit.."that doesn't sound good at all..
fact 5# i can tell that i won't get hired by them judging by how "well" the interview went..sigh..pure shit..i know i wouldn't even consider hiring myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment