Tuesday, August 04, 2009

In These Past Few Week...

I have been doing nothing but sending out resume after resume after resume, and yet somehow i still can't find one..sigh..okay okay, let break it down, actually you can tell through my past posts, as you can see, all i have been posting are nothing but interview and my thought on certain movies..why?? because i have been sitting in my room countless of hours counting down the days i have spent doing nothing at all..I'M BORED!!
First of all, i regret not bringing back my sister's PSP..cause for some reason i thought it will be damn fun if i appreciate nature for a change..well, i have enough of nature already, now i want game!! i have not played any games for so long, my hands are starting to shake..I'm not a game addict, but games are my drug for now..and i need them.In fact, i need them so badly that recently, i went to Summit one of the game shop and paid 4 dollars to play an hour of game..that's is how bored i am..
I got so bored, like literally bored in extreme way that i went to Popular to read books..ME!!...READING BOOKS, if my mum see me there at that time, she will take me go see a doctor..i don't open and read random books unless i literally have nothing to do..seriously. I woke up at 11, went to Summit at 12 and walk around till it's 6, then i went back..just to keep me awake before boredom strike again and steal my soul..

Let me show you my schedule for the past few weeks, these are the shit I've been doing..not including eating,bathing and sleeping..
wake up
eat
YouTube
YouTube
YouTube
YouTube
YouTube
bath
eat
YouTube
YouTube
YouTube
YouTube
sleep
...and repeat everything the next days..

I do want to go home, i want to go home so badly..i longed for home..the only reason i still in my apartment room typing this post is because I'm still looking for internship..argh..that's all i have been doing, i thought that EaglePoint would hired me so that i could go home for at least a few days before i have to sit through another 3 more month of Punjabi shit(Owner)..but apparently no, they were unable to take me in because they found some big shot multimedia executive..FUCK HIM..sigh, i want to go home..I'm home sick right now.Jion found one already and he went home immediately the next day to see his girlfriend...me? I'm still here unable to get hired..this so reminds me of my first job..and I'm sorry to my blog because lately all I've been posting are internship here internship there..
But you know what? I'm gonna be patient and think positive like Jane told me to, because i positively believe that God has plan for me, a reason why i won't get hired at EaglePoint, a reason why I'm still stuck here, a reason why it's taking so long to find an internship place for me..i just hope that went it all comes down to the end of the day..

it'll be worthy..be positive Nicholas, be positive...

2 comments: