Monday, October 18, 2010

Sleeping But Not Beauty

I don't know what going lately..because lately going what know don't i..so as it seems, lately I've been very sleepy every afternoon and I always lose myself to the sleeping temptation.

When i was younger i never sleep in the afternoon, it was a totally not programmed in my body system, just like a pacifier, not my thing..So i always say i don't sleep in the afternoon, well because for many reason, one..it's just a waste of time, many things can be done during your process of dream flying to London..two, sleeping in the afternoon will make it hard for some to sleep at night..so ya, technically i don't sleep in the afternoon.

Lately, i think the program in my body is getting old and starting to wear off and for the pass week, i've been sleeping for a couple of hour 6 days a week, expect Sunday. I like to lay on my bed with my laptop or my PSP, so suddenly out of nowhere, i feel sleepy and as much as i tried to resist, it always win. Well, bright side is i'm getting more sleeping time than ever, that's better that lack of sleep..maybe it's because i've been sleeping late alot lately too that's why, or maybe..someone has been cooking sleeping pills wit mixed rice..

Besides lack of sleep can cause early death, as much as i don't want to live too much, i don't want to die too early either..

Comment Or Die+

4 comments: