Monday, October 11, 2010

Random 16

9.17 P.M..got woken up after accidentally fell asleep again on my bed, second day in a row..maybe the combination of full stomach and bed is the cure to insomnia since it works on me twice..successfully too..

Anyway, long story short, i got woken up by my fat bitch ass owner after calling me through the phone multiple time asking to open the door. I thought maybe she left her key with her son again, so i went and open it for her and turns out the door knob is stuck or jam or something..

The point of my story, she can't enter her own door, feels like there's a devil standing in between her and the door..spooky..I know the feeling of getting lock out of your house before, but mine was different, i forgot to bring my key..forgetful me..

Anyway, she's still trying to get in..using stupid method like putting oil on the knob or something..lazy to criticize her..knocking on devil's door

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment