Sunday, October 03, 2010

Malacca Soon

It's confidential and official, starting from November, all posts of this blog shall being post from Malacca because after staying here in Subang Jaya for 3 years, i'm going home..finally.

I'm leaving the designing world behind me to enter the world of poperty selling. My dad wanted me to follow his footstep and my mum says that i'm still young and times like this are the best time to try out different work feel to see where i fit in best..since 60% of people end up doing something else that they're learned from college, i guess i'm one of them too..

Hopefully i'll do better in property than designing, it's a sad case for me though because i've always like designing but the working life for that is sad, overbearing and tiredsome..maybe it's just me..still trying to adapt that kind of field.

Anyway, long story short, I'm resigning from my working place..again..so please don't nag at me again..I told myself that i want to stay there for at least 2 or 3 years to gain experience but this shit came up..so i'm guessing that God has plan for me already..hopefully for the best..

So i guess this is good night Subang Jaya and good morning Malacca..daddy's home..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment