Thursday, October 07, 2010

Ignore The Annoy

Is there any way to get rid of annoying people in the world, why are there so many of them anyway? I've had my fair share of annoying people in this world and they come in variety and style..and i've done dealing with them..

You know the feeling of having someone constantly bothering you day in and out about very little things..my biggest annoyance comes from people who always seem to want to be around him especially if it's a he..if it's a she..this post wouldn't exist, agreed gentlemen?

Anyway, i hate it when people always seem to want to find me to do something, back then when i was in high school, i used to have this bunch who would com to my house every goddamn day to play video games..it was annoying as hell..cause all i wanted was some time alone with no interferences and yet these people doesn't seem to understand..to the point where i have fake asleep or shut off all light while in the house..

Ignoring them will difficult, it will work but will be hard..because they don't know about it but eventually, very bloody slowly they will wear off..but patience is not your thing..this is a big pill to swallow then..I saw of my friend doing the same thing as i did, ignoring them..he has this friend of his which i know as well who has no unexplainable why loves to call him ever 10 o clock at night to tell him about "HIS" day, emphasize on the big alphabet. Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's a male calling another male telling him about his day..i call that gross..definitely will annoyed the fuck out of me too if i was in his shoes..

I don't know..sometime i feel bad ignoring them knowing all they're doing is just being themselves and being a friend, but then again..you get on my skin, let alone my nerve..you are being annoying..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments:

  1. +Haha, seriously..izit juz the guys that do so? I dun hev any girls annoying me. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no..maybe it is juz the male species..

    ReplyDelete