Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Daddy's Home

Well actually no..not daddy..just me..ya sorry to shattered your expectations and for your information that an Usher's song..

Anyway, I am finally home, to my own house, in my own room, with my own fan and air cond, my games, my stuff and everything and my oh so beautiful toilet..the smell of shit is in the air..Anway, coming back to Melaka isn't really a smooth journey, it was in fact a string of bad luck..

First off, after so excited and happy while high on drug about it, i couldn't sleep, only managed to do so after 4 dawn..just that woke up at 8, so was about 4 hour sleep only. Then carrying everything into my car, i realize i left my lap top behind, thankfully i didn't left my lap..or my top..that's would have be disturbing..

After that, i thought i should go have my breakfast since i'm already up and there's nothing i can do except for my owner's son to return home..and the shop was closed..talk about ironic..So i went to my game shop instead to play some game to burn time, and the games are all spoiled and stuff..sigh weird day to start off with..

After, my owner's son came home, i took my laptop and left and out of nowhere it starts to pour cats and dogs and humans everywhere, very heavily too..the rain drop are big and heavy, kinda like the one where if you took one drop on the head, you'll died..and then after i passed the toll, it was gone..it was kinda like Subang Jaya was crying on me..

But thankfully i didn't end up lost on the highway, it would be my biggest panic ever if it would to happen. After 2 hour of driving, i am home..after 3 years..i am home..and it is sweet.

Comment Or Die+

4 comments: