Sunday, October 10, 2010

Leavin'

One of my earlier post titled "Malacca Soon" has apparently been causing lots of fuzz among my friends..apparently many of them are not taking it quite well..some will go as far as to "shoot" me on FaceBook..i will not mention names [Chloe]..

I knew from the beginning that this will be kinda difficult for some, especially the women, cause you know..women+emotion..mixed and matched..Anyway, what's more interesting is that i can't believe that how some would go as far as scolding me for leaving Subang and going back to where i was originated, where i came from in the first place. It surprised me how much my friends really wanted me to stay here with them..

But as life has decided, i can't..i have to go, i have to work and i missed home badly..I'm sick of living in someone's else room for 3 years, not having to eat with my parents and not knowing whether or not my parents are safe or healthy..I guess life has chosen and i guessed this is a one track road. So i hoped anyone who has already know about me moving away, I'm just 2 hour away from Subang, get a car, stuck that key inside your crap mobile and come see me if you want.

And those who just found out here..please don't hate me for not telling, it's not easy to tell and it's even harder to accept, so please..please..please i beg you Hail Mary..don't pee on my grave when i die..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment