Sunday, July 04, 2010

Real World Begins

I have officially graduate from SEGi, well unless you count the convocation thing then no..I'm still stuck in that hell hole..but i want to keep this as optimistic as possible, so i am a fresh graduate now..so i should rejoice right, no..actually i have nothing to celebrate about because after this crap i'm gonna have a bigger crap..the working life i shall approach..sigh.

You know how kids at very young age are always complaining about school life is awful, working is much better cause they can earn money..well, if i could turn back time and tell them how wrong their freaking tiny microorganism brains are..i will. I will because i'm one of those kids, school life was terrible for me, i never like it and never will but if i were given a chance to choose school life or working life..hell i will choose school life all over again.

I'm experiencing working life right now and right now i'm experience the first phrase..searching for job. Shit ain't easy, people are hard on you, everybody's looking for somebody whose work can be clarify as acceptance..shit ain't easy. Running up and down looking for the working places here and there, after this having the need to please the people whose in charge of interviewing you, after that your artwork must be good enough for them to think you're welcome in their workplace, despite all those done, salary and traveling distance is another major pain in the butt crack..

Sigh, guess that's life..it's pretty stressful, no wonder some people committed suicide, life is a roller coaster and my car hasn't arrive yet so my only option is taking public transportation, although the transport here are much better and nicer than those in Melaka, i still don't like using it due to unforgiving experience i had in the past..I'm still waiting for my car from Melaka..

Right now at this point of life, i need luck, faith, hope and God more than ever, i need these 4 thing in my life now more than ever. I pray that He will look after me over this journey of my working life..

Pretty much after this, the next big step is putting the world smallest handcuff on our ring finger huh..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment