Saturday, July 24, 2010

Good Things Will Come..

I have to be honest..i'm not a very patience guy, the word 'patience' does not run in my blood, i tend to lose my temper if time were to test me on waiting, i will freaking lose it..I'm insane..

I'm really insane if one were to try it on me, i remember i should to snap on my friend one time when i waited for about half an hour or one hour plus just for his arrival, when he arrived already, i snap..i totally lost it..Though i admit i was wrong to snap like that, it's not civilize at all..

Anyway, the reason for this post is actually about my job interview, if y'all have been keeping up with my unimportant life, i have graduated and currently now in job hunting mode..and despite all, i don't have much luck in it..

And i felt depressed after that, i was like wondering if it me with no skill or that i have don't have any luck at all or both..i was worried that i might never be able to find a job, though it sounds exaggerating, but that's how worried freshmen sounds like..

I find it difficult since most company would rather hired someone with some working experience, but i have none..i mean in term of working permanently..I'm fresh graduate, i have no working experience relating to the working field..so a bit of a disadvantage for me..which makes me worry more..

But then i stumble upon this phrase "Good things will come for those who wait" and sudden;y it just give me this urge of hope..and i do hope the saying is true..because at this point i need lots of hope, faith and luck..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments: