Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Random 13

Today me and my friends went to some mamak place for dinner, and usually places like these is where those CD seller like to find customer and tricked them into buying their products.

Anyway, just now i encountered one of the rudest CD seller ever, he was like so pushy and bossy, he was like the type of guy that won't take "no" for an answer, worst part he like to touch his customer for persuasion..like touching their hand and shoulder..

My friend Marcus literally got molested by him, he was giving him massage as his persuasion, reason being Marcus was the only one replying him, all of us was like quiet and keeping our head low waiting for him to leave..

Plus, he was being rude, we told him we don't want to, and he start saying shit like " what no time, sure got time one" I mean we were being nice to him and he was pushing his luck..

I had to fake a phone call just to avoid him..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment