Thursday, July 22, 2010

Absence Feelin'

I realize that ever since 3 years ago when i first came to Subang Jaya to pursued a Diploma in Creative Multimedia, ever since that first step i stood on Subang's dirt..i have been missing out in a lot of quality time with my parents..

As much as it sounds like it's a process of growing up and moving into adulthood, i hate it..Though i've never really say it out till now, i've always shown the expression of it..at least i know i have..It's the feeling of missing out in the picture frame, like suddenly it just feels like you were never there in the first place, unknown existence all of a sudden..

The longer i linger in Subang, the more i'm missing out on..not to mention, the farther time goes on, the more i realized i can never have anymore family time with my parents, because by then, i'll be working already..

I've never been the type of guy that likes to move away too far from his house, i always likes to glue to my mum, i've always like to know that if i need any transport i can rely on dad and now..I'm moving away from all these, not to say that i can't be independent but just the feeling of not being able to talk or see your parents most of the time is kinda hard for me, this is why i get home sick easily..

Sigh, there's nothing i can do but to realize the fact that time is showing me sign that communicating through cellphone or email is the only way now..i don't want it that way..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment