Thursday, July 01, 2010

Allergic To Dizzie

Dizzie look like she's shock by this post.

I have a friend..who has a cat..who has some sort of ability..that make me think that i might be allergic to her. Now, this post might have be called "Allergic To Cat" now that can't possible happen because i've been around with lots of cat and this is the only one that make me sick all the time i'm near her.

Ladies and gentlemen, on one corner we have the boy from Malacca, weighing 55kg with a diploma of Creative Multimedia, Nicholas Tan [the crowd roar loud and cheer even louder] and his opponent tonight, the mysterious street cat whose now owned by someone else, Dizzie [the crowd's start sneezing like me]

Here's the thing, this is what the cat is capable of, anytime i'm near it, i will sneeze and i will sneeze non stop like there's a tornado inside my nose, the only time i'll return back to normal mode is when i leave the place..sometime I'll be sneezing so hard that i thought my nose was going to fall off like Michael Jackson's nose..shit is crazy. In fact now i think about it, maybe her name should have been Sneezie instead of Dizzie.

It's ashamed cause this way i have to always be careful when i'm in my friend's house or i can't be anywhere near Dizzie. Sorry Chlo Chlo, I like Dizzie and all but i'm allergic to her, it's a dangerous love affair.

Comment Or Die+

4 comments:

  1. sneezie, good one. i wonder what dizzie would write in her blog man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if she can read in the first place..

    ReplyDelete
  3. well her owner can read, its gonna be interesting what the owner of dizzie has to say though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it'll probably say "meow meow..meow..meeooowww..meow meow meow..meow.."

    ReplyDelete