Thursday, July 29, 2010

Last Train To Serdang

Today 29 of July 2010, i had an interview appointment today at Serdang..10.30..and i was late..

Going There-Part 1
I woke up about around 8, took my bath and left my place and everything from here on everything seems a bit different from all the days that i've been through for my interview..Normally it will be a RapidKL bus, LRT train and bla bla bla..Somehow today the bus that came is a different type, it's the where it has double jointed seat aligned to the back of the bus instead of those typical one where the front part of the bus is facing at the windows..the left side seat will be facing the right side window of the bus and vice versa, what i mean..

Plus, after my earset broke down, out of all the interview i went for, it decided to die right here right now..coward. I can't believe i had to see through bus and train without music to my ear, i hate that..Anyway, after the road that went straight to KL sentral was suffering from traffic jam, also another new experience from all the interview I've been to..seem pretty weird..

Finally reached KL sentral, took the KTM train by myself first time, missed an slighty earlier train, so have to wait for about half an hour for it to return, for the first time i was late for an interview..The train freaking finally arrived, and for God's sake it move so slow..but thankfully the train wasn't hot..

Reached There-Part 2
Finally reached there, i went straight to the place, thank God it's a short distance from the train station so i don't have to walk that far..I enter the company, it's a pretty small company on the second floor, interviewed by the art director..Apparently he can't speak English..err..after i present my work to him, he asked me a weird question, he says " if i can choose to be an animal, which animal would I be?"..I was lost and confused for i did not prepared for question like this, so i just say " snake" since i'm born in the year of the snake..

After much talk and all, he say the sweetest thing to me that i have been waiting to hear for a long time, he said " You're hired" and i was dancing around in a land full of blossomed flower and shining rainbow over my head..Finally i have found a job..hooray to me..Without much hesitation i took the offer, because i've waited for so long and though the boss can't speak a single word of english, he was nice and the place is as well..so..why not right..

Coming Home-Part 3
After much dancing and chanting in a forest, i went home using the train again and i did something silly subconsciously, i did not realize that there are such things where a part of the train is only for women to enter, and i enter blindly..it was my first time after all.

I was surrounded by millions and millions of women and i find it rather weird..but i did not wasted this opportunity to enjoy life as God has planned for me, i was surrounded by women for crying out loud..not just any women, bunch of hot women in their 20's, not just any hot women in their 20's but hot women with mini shorts and sexy top..i thought i died and went to heaven..The one that was in front of me was sexy..eye candy..

Anway, that's pretty much it, i just want to thank God for finally landing me a job..Praise the lord.

Comment or Die+

2 comments:

  1. damn man, you got hired and later got surrounded by hot women, like u said, good things comes to people who wait. anyway, congrats for being employed.

    ReplyDelete