Thursday, April 08, 2010

Taste The Same

When it comes to food, i just vacuumed them..i say vacuum them because i just throw every food i like inside me like i just don't give a damn..sometimes i don't give a damn about food so much that when people talk about food name, i'll have no idea which food they were talking about even though i've tried that food before..meaning i eat and i eat and i don't even stop and care about what they're called..

So when it comes to food game, i forfeit..

You can ask anyone of my friends who has eaten with me before, i am usually the quickest..usually..this is all thanks to mummy and daddy for always scolding me for eating like a snail when i was young, and now..they actually ask me to slow down a bit. Oh ya, i'm also the one that can eat the most. And due to an unexplainable circumstances, i've lost the sense of tasting..well not literally mean i can't taste but more like everything same food i taste taste the same..

Like for example, right now I'm actually having cheese burger while typing this shit, so i'll use burger, like everywhere i go, every single burger stall taste like they're all cooked by the same person even though of course they're not all the same person. So it's kinda a good and a bad of it..the good part of this is that i can be one of those guy that will like any food my 'wife' cooked, because of this i can escape all those unnecessary argument about her cooking and she can enjoy not having to listen about me bitching about her cooking, it's a win win situation but the bad part is that i can't taste food properly which is a bit tragic though.

Come to think about it, it's not that bad overall..it's easy for me to go anywhere and eat and i'll get full..i just can't taste properly that's all..i would rather have my tongue be this way rather than being like any normal human tongue cause life is easier when everything is simple..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments: