Monday, April 19, 2010

Chapter: SicK, Verse: ScaR

Back by popular demand, I don't know what's going on with me but recently like a weeks ago until i've been going back and forth with flu, i'm not sick, but yet flu will just "flew" into my nose..like i said, i don't know what's with my body but it's pissing me off.

Seriously, I had a terrible flu this whole day, wasted lots of tissues and time, i could have done my homework, for the love of God, i got a website design to finish up..not to mention, how much designing i was looking forward to today..but boy oh boy, i woke up and it's flu monster. I was fine yesterday, in fact i was fine even the day before that, so how did i get a cold, i was possessed..it's the only fucking way i can think of.

Seriously, who the hell loves flu or fever or stomachache or anything..i don't..like i've mention i got works. But all this diseases is nothing compared to what happened to me when i was young..i had kidney breakdowns. I was about 4 or 5 years old when it happened..I don't remember much though except..

[Not In Order]
I was on a stretcher ready to go into the operation room.
I told my mum i wanted that robotic toy monster i saw on TV.
It hurts when i peed.
I peed blood the first time after operation.
I was moved to many different hospital.
I spend like countless months in hospital.
My dad was with me throughout.
The food was shit.
There was a lot of sick kids like me.
A doctor tricked my dad lots of money which lend to my kidney being more worse.
It was in Sabah, or was it's in Sarawak, or was it's Kuantan.
The nurse was pulling tubes out of me..it's hurts.

I think that's all i remembered, it was a nightmare for the Tan Family, but of course i'm okay now. The doctor told my mum that the operation has effected my process of growing and stuff which explain my inability to grow fat and my height and stuff..

Anyway, here's a picture..meet the twin scar, Wei Vern and Chloe..

This is the left side, this is Wei Vern, can you see it, it's right under my finger..see a line?
This is Chloe, she's right under the finger too

Wei Vern's scar is more painful than Chloe's one due to the fact i was AWAKE when the nurse was pulling tube out of me..damn her..

Anyhow, it's a tradition..My grandfather had a scar on his stomach for cancer, my dad on his back for accident and me on my waist for unfortunate fate..legacy..

Comment Or Die+

4 comments:

  1. +N ur mom supposedly hev scars for giving birth 2? Haha. neway, Y does ur scars hev name??? And well, I noe the reason for my flu. I slp after 12, then I'll get it in the morning, perhaps u slp late evryday, then it'll get like that. I juz cudn't slp early, so i had 2 deal wif it evryday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh is tat so? ok..the scar are named after my friends..for fun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. +My god, ur frenz are scars of ur life? That muz sux big time. Haha..xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. no no..i purposely name it after them to let them see..see what their reaction ah..

    ReplyDelete