Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Taking Pictures

Today went to college to take pictures for our MAD showcase, wasted 40 dollar for a black collar shirt that i only wore for like 1 hour..bastard..

Went there to the studio, first we did group shot whereby everybody in final semester in wear black, tallest behind and shortest in front, bla bla bla..reminds me of all the old days where all students have to take pictures for each classroom. After that, each department changed to the color that they've selected, mine is dark blue because Wei Vern don't let me choose red..women~

I hate taking pictures..of myself at least..i have never like a single picture of myself. Okay maybe i might have exaggerate a little bit, i do like a few..only a few. I don't know why, i've always hate being shot at, by cameras of course..Maybe it's because i have low self esteem or the fact that i feel like i can't never take a nice picture of myself, so normally i'll get pissed off when someone try to take a picture of me. Like the shooting just now, individual shot of myself, 5 to 6 pieces..which lasted about 1 minute i guess was hellish enough for me.

I envy those who can produced nice pictures of themselves, i guessed me plus camera are not meant to have good end result. I wonder..a world without faces, that'll be nice..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments: