Monday, April 05, 2010

Hardcore Female Gamers

Video game+Women=Dangerous [according to Nicholas]..

You never mix this 2 items up..it's a dangerous combination, it's like creating a nuclear bomb that's unstable. I've seen some of the worst behaviour coming out from women who plays like a hardcore player does..in fact to be honest, female actually plays equally as aggressive as guy..it's like nothing i've ever seen before..

Now i'm not excluding myself, i'm a gamer as well..but i'm not hardcore, thank God..I'm just casual..i play to burn time and to kill boredom..but i know self control..I don't know how some can go on and on for hours and hours and not to mention they can get to suck in into it that everything else in the world, it's a total ignorance to them..

I watched one of my female friend playing game and she gets more aggressive the more she play, till the point where sometime i look at it, it's kinda out of control..because i've never seen any female player plays video games the way she does and this kinda took out a lot of real life out of her..she's can actually play from morning till dawn, she's basically living inside a game world now. I never seen anything like it before, it scares the shit out of me, i'm so glad that i'm not like this, because if i were, i would have missed out of lots of stuff.

I've been thinking of this for a while and always wanted to post it out till right now, cause my apartment owner, she is on Farmville drug right now and let me tell you, and believe me when i tell you that it's insane..She got so addicted to it that that's the 1st thing she does when she wakes up and the last thing as well, another perfect example of hardcore gamers..it disgusts me to talk about her..

I'm only talking about female gamers because it's pretty normal to know that guys love video games, we've been playing it since we know how to pick up stuff, and we get suck into it pretty easily too till some of their girlfriend get so mad at them cause they spend more time on game than they do in relationships..so..you know..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment