Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Living Cabin

I don't know why but last night minutes before i fell asleep, i was thinking about work. I think it's maybe because of the fact that i gonna graduate soon [ i hope ] that after this, i'll be working already..yes, entering the working life, hooray, can't freaking seaking geaking heaking yeaking wait..sigh..i hate work..

So it got me thinking about my first job that i ever done in my whole life, yes i am that lazy..can't count internship, i was threatened to do so, in return they'll let go of Mr.Sem 6. So going back to the past, i remembered how it feels like to be in a shoes of some smelly ass worker.. those were the days.

After graduating from high school [ Amen!] i started looking for jobs, since it's normal for every human being to go look for one after they graduate, so i decided to be normal as well..which was a mistake. I started at Mahkota Parade, big ass mall..Now, if i were to work, i'm definitely gonna do something that i'm good at at least..so at that time, i was known as Mr.Radio since i can tell every song name and artist just after listening to the first 10 sec of the song..anyway, i wanted to work in the album store, they said i was too young..what the hell..i am 17 not 7..Jesus. Then i stop at game shops, my favourite shop, i'm basically family there but i was rejected, then this store and that store, everybody was either rejecting or say i was too young or no vacancy..then i tried book store and clothes store, not a single bastard wanted me..i felt..left out.

I couldn't try food store because i'm TTS, if customer were to ask me about the food, i'll probably ask them to try it themselves.

I tried almost every single store that i think i'm capable of but no one wanted me..i was pissed off. I stoned at home for a week plus before mummy told me to try other mall..so i took her words and try. I went there, again start with album store then game store and all the CD related store, again no one wants me..is it me? do i look like i'm not pirated enough to sell pirated crap?
So i wanted to try KFC, i was this close to try it, this close, how close, this close..i was standing outside ready to enter the chicken maniac slaughter house and pay money by beheading chicks..the ones with fur..

But i didn't..i just couldn't..i don't want to walk in dress and smell like human just to come out smell like chicken..dogs will chase me on the road man..damn..So i walked away..ready to leave there already..approaching the entrance, drawing closer and closer toward it, i could smell the fresh air inside my hairy nose but then..i turn left..and there it is..Living Cabin, the little voice in my head..goes "i see you all over me in my head, you fullfill my fantasy in my head.."..nah, just joking, it says " go inside" so i did, and there she was..the girl that i'm still in debt to, the girl that i called "Ta Jie" the girl with chance, my supervisor. She actually took me in, i was so happy and excitement that i couldn't believe i'm finally found a place to work. I was so excited that i decided to start the next day, Sunday.

First day of work i was like " Ya, i'm working i'm working~" within 3 days " i'm working? again? argh man.." See the difference, see how fast it shifted..but somehow i knew this was the place for me, i learn a few things there, like wrapping gifts, serving customers, remembering item codes, arranging those freaking endless row of soft toys, sweet talk customer,that's the best one..After a while, it just becomes natural and things were fun there. I remembered my first day my first customer was a teacher from high school, it's that coincidence.

What was more coincidence was the fact that i was serving this customer, using my mastered sweet talk skill to brainwashed him into buying this 1 thousand dollar plus item and i was swooping him off his feet with my words..i was this close, this close, how close, this close into getting him to say yes..then boy oh boy, i'm bump into who..Lavinia..one look at her and i totally forgotten not to mention completely ignore my customer. And there she was 2 years later, still wanting to talk to me, i don't know how a person like her can forgive a guy like me for what i did..

Anyway, to make things even more berserk and surreal was a month later, i saw my first ex, that one was more awkward than Lavinia's meeting. I don't know if she saw me, i think she did, but even if she did, i don't know if she knew i was..me..I didn't talk to her, she probably didn't want to talk to me either. But to meet both your ex at your working place, it's kinda destined don't you think..

That place was ok i guess in many ways, in many ways to meet many people that i'm not supposed to meet again..but i still stay there for 4 and a half month, i had to stop at March for a while, why, u ask? because one day, after long exhausting working day i come home to relax, but instead i came home and found this thick yellow page size letter on my table saying i need to serve Malaysia, yes N goddamn S..But i came back and continue working back for another 2 more month then i went for college.

So, that place brings a lots of memories, been a while since i've been there, and everytime i visited, the place looks more and more like a jungle, it's so crowded.

Seriously i wouldn't mind being those type of husband that sit at home and take care of the kids, i would much rather do that then work..seriously..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment