Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Random 10

I just got this crazy person on MSN trying to webcam with me..i don't know if it's a she or he, but okay i'll say it's a she cause i don't want twisted sick thought with my little voice keep questioning me wondering if it's was a he..

So anyway, long story short, she added me on MSN, goes by the name of [xxx]..so i accepted cause i can't tell who it was judging from her hotmail address, i thought maybe it could be one of my friends..

And approximately 5 minutes ago, a MSN box appear from her, she say stuff like she's looking for a good hearted men and that she just got off work and want to have a chat with me..I kept asking her who she is but the conversation kept on changing into something else..

Weird..i just deleted her when she say she wanted to webcam with me..crazy bitch..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments: