Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy:Single:Healthy

Life
I'm pretty happy with the life i have now, everything is good right now..i couldn't ask for more than this, really. Sometime i just sit back and think that my life is very decent enough, i always got food on table, clothes to wear, a shelter..I have a pretty damn good life, I am staying positive towards my perspective of life, even though sometime life can be unfair, i'll try to stay positive. I remembered when i was younger i was always complaining about life not being fair and shit..sigh..now all i can do is just live it..it's really the easiest way to live..So i can say..life is good enough for me, i considered myself blessed and thankful for everything God has given me..

Love
I have been single for 6 years now, damn..that's pretty long..I have dated anyone for that long, but i'm not worry or anything, love will find it's way eventually. You know some of my friend are always wondering they don't have girlfriend and they feel lonely and stuff like that, me..i just let it happen instead of chasing it..Reason is this, sometime, we chased the wrong stuff, it's best if fate takes control of the wheel for once..I was like them during the 6 years, but then i realize love happen for a reason, it will happen when it's gonna happen..be patience..Since i have been single for so long, i have kinda got used to to my old lifestyle and it's good..i'm not worry at all, if it doesn't happen so be it, if it does then i'm lucky i guess..

Live
I've been execrising a lot lately, been doing push up, sit up and bal bla bla..living life the healthy way is important, it keeps you happy..if it doesn't..well, at least it keep you healthy.Been taking vitamins, drinking lots of water and eating, so unlike me, since i hardly to enjoy execrising before, don't know which execrising demon possessed me into doing all these craps..hellish demonic..anyway, been doing for about 2 month now..should just stay healthy throughout right?

First post in 2010..364 more days to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment