Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Kids

I used to hate kids..very much..i find them super annoying and loud and sickening. I mean they poop-ed, cry all night, diaper changing and spoon feeding with shit like that, suddenly something hit me on the head, and next thing i know, i like kids already..like in a sense like i would love to have kids of my own someday..

Don't know what happen but i really like kids now, in fact i have been thinking about kids a lot nowadays..i think i must reach the age where having kids seem like something a guy would want to have when he grows older..I love when they are around age 2 or 3 till 5, after that they are pretty much a walking and talking like a wise ass machine to you already..haha..

To make matter of my baby fever worse, one of my friend is due on May, plus it's a girl, congrats to her by the way, hearing that news got me into a higher fever of wanting kids..they're cute you know, it's just the whole thing about them you know.. I like baby girl more than baby boys..and i don't know the reason why..must be the whole opposite sex thingy..

Damn i sound like a woman..and that is not a good sign..anyway, i'm not in a rush to have kids now, i need to accomplished a lot more tasks first before i can get to that point, know what i mean..someday i'll have kids of my own..someday..my own flesh and blood..

Here's some cute video..




2 comments: