Friday, January 22, 2010

The "Special" Treatment

I do realized that at time i always get some sort of additional moment with certain people..I'm not talking about one on one time with them nor am i talking about some kind of men chat..no no..i realized that sometime, when something happened even though it concern a whole group of people, I'm always the one who gets the "talk"..Let me break it down for you..

My BM Teacher
This jackass really hates me..he has never have any faith in me, never like me before, so there was this one time where i had to go up to the stage to get my awards for being in the top 3 in class and he gave me one of a kind look like "i don't believe this boy got 3rd in his class"..After that, he came in to the class to criticize me for getting 3rd place due to my Malay..I was like what does my Malay have anything to do with what place I'm in..What about 1st and 2nd, they're not perfect too you know asshole..See what i mean, the jackass just wants to get me for no reason..he said my Malay suck..well then, his English is fucked..

Here's 2 more example...

My Animation Lecturer
If u read my old post where i talked about how much pressure i was on because of my animation..Well, after i passed it up, he didn't like it..he didn't like one small tiny bit of it..So what did he do, he call me out to talk to him outside the class, i got lecture from him for freaking 5 minute plus..he talk to him about my work and how others will fail and stuff..Again i wonder, if he feels that way about others, why am i the only one out here with him..why not call out the rest too..again, i get to be the target..sigh

My favourite...

My Internship Boss
So our boss caught us going into different website all the time that has nothing to do with work..i got caught once..so he decided to ask our manager to list out every staff website visit history in our computer..and i won 2nd place, ok i admit I'm not proud once i got caught..i set a bad impression..never mind. The next day i got call into his office, and he talked to me about my website visiting stuff, he said among all staff my name came in in 2nd place..Yet again i wonder why, why just me, why always me, why does it have to be just mainly me, why target only me? I was in 2nd, why didn't the guy in 1st got the same lecture as i did..It's was just me..damn..I felt that it's like he picked me so that i will warned the others not to do it again, like I'm the leader or something, if my team made a mistake, the captain is the one to blame..that's not fair..

So ya, all these people have one thing in common..Nicholas Tan is their favourite person to lecture on..maybe all these people want me to improve or change myself, but seriously..why just me? Is it something about me? Is my appeal somehow attracting all this unnecessary attention?

4 comments: