Thursday, January 07, 2010

Random 06~Weird Dream

At 4 something today, i had some crazy bizarre blurry weird dreams..i hardly have any normal dream, one that doesn't involved killing, chasing ,running away from supernatural..must be too much game crap..anyway, i just woke up from 2 joined totally different none related dream..

here's the first one..

A FacelessWoman
Me and a friend was walking around talking then suddenly something tells me that this woman like figure from behind me wants to kill me..but i already know she was going to kill me before it happen, kinda like i was predict the future or something..I was holding my laptop at that time so i passed it to my friend before she came to me..then i don't quite remember what happen next..

[my reaction to this]...???...???...???...

Here's the second one..it quickly happen as soon as the last one stop halfway

A Secret
This old man and his son knows me, the old guy is a friend of my grandfather, so me and him was talking then suddenly he said to me that he's been given me so many chances to undo my mistake, but i never didn't..then i think i asked, "what mistake are you talking about.."..he replied "i can't tell you.." but i told him to tell me, but he wouldn't so they left..After that, i tried calling his son and ask him to tell him instead and he wouldn't too...and i don't remember what happen next either..

[my reaction to this]..???...???..???...

Both of my dream ended in cliffhanger..wtf..anyway, i always have this kind of weird dream, anyway, if y'all don't understand what i'm writing here, i don't blame you cause pratically i don't know what i'm typing either..

No comments:

Post a Comment