Monday, January 18, 2010

Heavy Rain

Today+
Rain heavily+
Stranded in SS2+
Have to wait till rain to stop+
Sit and stoned for maybe half an hour+
A lot of people wet+
But not us+
Rain stop already+
Walk around pasar malam+
Never buy anything as usual+
Then go home+

Nose leaking+
Not sick just nose leaking+
Sneezing non stop+
Hate it+
This is what i get+
For spend my whole December in my room+
With air cond constantly+
Serve me right+

While raining just now+
Look at lots of hot girls+
Friends said i like girls with mini shorts+
Honestly+
Ironically+
All the girl i find hot happen to wear shorts+
Not my fault+
Just be thankful i'm not gay+
That will be worse+
Meantime+
My female friends look at guys+
Try to learn their definition of hot guys+
Cannot understand+
Weird+

Comment+
Or die+

6 comments: