Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Red As The Devil Is

On the subject of renting a house, this month I've rented out a nice double story terrace house and it was fast, it was easy and it was quick or so i thought..

Why is it that when it took me awhile to get a house to be sold off the problem normally occurred with the duration of how long it takes to get it done but when it only takes me not more than a week to get it done, major issue problem always happened.

Let's take a look at a house i sold last month, shit took off fast but had lots of landing problem that drove me crazy, metaphorically speaking by the way and now again, it fucking happens again..the house i've rent out this month was no smooth sailing, shit was absolutely insane, it's making me wanna pop my eyes off my head and just explode or something..

I don't wanna get too much into detail because i know y'all probably wouldn't care or understand about it but let's just say that the owner and the customer don't see eye to eye and being the agent sometime, get dragged along even if it's nothing to do with you.. i mean how hard is it to rent a goddamn house. The house is cursed or something, either that or August is really a bad bad month for business everywhere..maybe the legend is true after all.

All i wanna know is what's the reason for this to happen, what is God trying to say to me now..i need a sign or answer or something. How did i get myself into this mess..what a lousy first experience of co broking with a colleague.

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment