Friday, August 12, 2011

Fully Embrace

If anyone has follow my blog long enough to know that my father is currently seeing someone from Ipoh, i don't like her at first..in fact i still don't like her but there was a time when i thought maybe i should be more understanding and happy for other people..especially my own father.

At first it was hard for me mainly because i found out about it by myself and not through him, although i highly doubt he'll tell me either way, so it was a bit of a shocker. Initially i don't mind till i keep seeing him driving back and forth like some mad cow disease for this bitch..and i don't like it because my father is in his early 50's and in no shape to do things like this anymore and of course i worried for his safety but it seems nobody else except me care about this issue..therefore i hated her. I hated her because she doesn't seem to realized the man got kids, a son that loves him enough to not wanting anything to happen to him..

but not her..sadly enough..and even more sadly..not even him..

But some part do want to look at this with open mind and arms because one of these day[if] I bring home my girlfriend, i would want my parents to welcome her with open arms too right..how can my dad be happy for me if i can't be happy for him. This open minded person of me was a short period, the more i think about it the more i get fed up..fed up to the point that if i ever meet her..God only knows what will happened to her.

Sometime i really tried to be as supportive as i could for my father or anyone i know that found so called "someone special" because i know the feeling and the moment and the joy when it happened.. but sometime it hard to do so when every inch of your body and your instinct says otherwise. As much as you want to tell that person that it ain't gonna work, one have no choice but to sit and watch helplessly.

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment