Monday, August 15, 2011

Icestructor's Birthday

Happy Birthday to my car..officially been driving her around for a full year now, amazing..I called my car Icestructor but personally i named her Jamie, why? i don't know why either.

I remember the first time i lay on her when i came back to Malacca..she was white, she was still, she was shy and she was patience with her. I had to learn how to be patience with her too when i first started out driving again after 3 years without a steering wheel in my hand. After a while of getting used to her, i drove her around back to Subang.

It was a pretty scary the few times when it was just me and her, we encounter many fears and problems together..nearly crashed into a few vehicle and people along the way.

Brings back so much memories on how because of Icestructor i was able to finally have no trouble with transportation to work but then on the other hand Jamie is a pretty heavy petrol drinker..partially broke everytime feeding her.

People said that Viva is ugly and it's a box car, but i don't see it that way because it does whatever car does, taking me from point A to point B and for Icestructor's case, easy to maneuver.

I have amazing one year with my car and i hope to continue having few more great years with her before the world stop spinning.

Comment Or Die+

1 comment: