Thursday, August 18, 2011

On The Edge Of Poor

Earlier this year around January, i slowly got a taste of hard earn sweat money and it only gets sweeter and sweeter by the month with more and more houses getting sold..suddenly came June, i got a taste of living on the edge of poor..

Growing up i never really have any experience of what it's like being poor all the time, i live in a average life where I'm at the middle of money value..though i was never really thought much of cherishing every penny i have too. Being very lucky to find a father that have decent income to provide for us, money wasn't in my mind because what i want i ask and i get..but then again, i never took advantage nor was i spoiled..

Fast forward 20 years later, here i am working as an agent, property that is..after having month and month of decent sale and slow but good head start suddenly i decided to take a top secret medical treatment and decided to pay for it myself, that's why life turn upside down for me. Suddenly I'm broke as hell, my bank account is not worth looking at, my wallet is constantly empty all the time and suddenly i have to think twice about everything before throwing bucks away on it..

Now i realized how fortunate i've been and how it feels like living poor as fuck..having to sell off houses or what not just to have those commission spend on car installment and medical bills before i can even get a chance to spend it on myself. Now every cent is very important to me..very blood sweat and tears is important to me..i even went as far as to selling off stranger's phone that i've found at some food court just to pay bills.

Everytime i pour a 50 on petrol my heart breaks a little but without it I won't be able to work..compromising. This post is largely just me trying to say that i can't wait for the bills to be paid finish so that i can get back my life and move on to phrase 2..i want my confidence back.

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment