Sunday, March 20, 2011

Breaking Point

Yesterday my dad came back from Taiwan from a company trip, i didn't go. When the moment he came back it just seems like life just turn upside down, everything just spin out of control..

First thing first, his car wouldn't start because i never jump start it every once in a while, it was fine when i started it on Wednesday..few days later and it's dead. To make matter worse, motherfucker came back and let go of the tires on my car again, either i keep driving on sharp glasses like Evil Ken-evil or someone just love to fuck up my life..of course in the end, I'm the one to blame for it because no one else is there except me..

So there's 2 things that went wrong in 15 minutes, so dad has already order foods from some restaurant..told me to go with my mum to take it..knowing when my mum drive, the moment she starts the car, she starts bitching on everything..my mum has a thing for nagging, it's seriously irritating to hear and to see how one person just ask for a small little favor like driving from the home to the restaurant like 5 minute away and feel like sitting on the passage seat from hell.. that mouth never shuts..

Bitching and nagging all the way home i just finally snap and lost it..just can't take it anymore, one after another..everything little things that was going on within that 20 minute can make shit so difficult. The moment i reached home, my car was back and the moment i put the food down i took them keys and handphone and wallet and just stormed out..i was pissed, i was angry and i snapped and i have had it..i didn't even eat any dinner last night..food was not on my mind.

I drove all night and just stop at some random place to sit down and get my mind clear out..i sat in the car for so long without getting bored like i used to. Drove here and there just to past time and either of my parents even bother to call me to check on me, my dad did but my phone was off was it just so happened. Finally decided to go to that slaughterhouse about 11.30 and just go to sleep without wanting to think about it..they said that tomorrow will be the better day of today.. i hope so. The next day everybody just act like nothing happen, nobody bothered to see what was up with me, nothing..some sweet homecoming.

And yet again they will never find out what drove me to lose myself that night..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments:

  1. blogger here :) sorry but i couldn't stop laughin...my parents are like that too...sometimes they even use cuss words ..so i'll just ignore them with en ar ooo

    ReplyDelete