Sunday, February 13, 2011

Motherfuckers!

First off, really cool title name..

Second off..For 2 days in a row someone in my damn hood has been doing shit on my car. On Saturday, my left front wheel gone flat, get it? some smart ass went and make my tires go flat..bloody hell ain't it. Then today, they went and did my back right wheel instead, seriously..who the hell still does shit like this, i'm thinking is either one of my neighbours and them immigrants that likes to walk in the middle of the road.

This might just be the beginning of a war, now maybe it's just the tires..next week, they might go up to a next level and scratch my car instead, sigh..what i have to deserve this..what have Icetructor done to deserve this.. This means war and war..never changed..I swear to God man if i ever find out who did this shit, i will not hesitate to kill someone.

Third off..This has caused me 70 dollar in just 2 days to get 2 tires fix..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment