Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Big Pocket Small Everything

I drove around Malacca a lot everyday, so often that i feel like the fuel station is my second home..gosh my car should gets hungry easily, freaking get poor just by feeding it..

Anyway, I drove around so much lately and getting to enjoy the view of many big expensive bungalow houses kinda makes me a little jealous, i mean seriously..who doesn't want a big house and big car dream right..well..me actually..

Hence the title though, the only thing that i want to see big in my life is in my pocket or wallet. Money money put foods in my tummy so i never get hungry and help me feed daddy and mummy. Maybe one day where my luck has finally turn upside down for the good reason of course and have a pocket full of money like my dad's..that's the life right..

Despite having to live in a big house does showcase one's wealthiness but money can't always buy you happiness. I moved around a lot throughout my life if i can remember and all the houses i live in are all small houses..guess that's why staying in a big house is kinda difficult mainly because there will be so much cleaning to do. One would say that i could just hired a maid with all this money, but to save all trouble..why not just live in a small house instead..

Another thing i don't see why some people like to do is buy huge ass car..doesn't everything cars do the same thing..it drives you around. Guess a man who can afford a big house would want a big car to support it, don't know if he likes big wife? just kidding..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment