Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No More Facebook

Back a few months ago Facebook creator Mark Bla Bla Bla said that Facebook is going to end on March 15th, check your calendar and you'll see that it's today..I remember how that shit spread like wildfire but anyway in case you haven't realize about this news and saw this and start panicking..relax, it's fake..

Anyway, Facebook is really sucking the life out of anyone in this world, it's like the new air we breath, the food we eat and the water we drink, sound like one of Leann Rimes song. I don't think if there anyone else in this world that doesn't have a Facebook account, i mean even if there is..they'll be one of us too pretty soon..in the future post office will probably end up with bankruptcy.

I wasn't one of those type of kid that like things like this before, back then when Friendster was alive and kicking, i didn't even bother with one but just like Blogspot i gave in to temptation..not to say that Facebook plays a big in my life but it certainly helps me keep in touch with my friends in Subang. I missed those clowns..Facebook can be very addicted i mean just look at my ex apartment owner and my father, if i would to put those 2 together in a room, either one will look at the other one because they would rather play with Facebook than anything else..

My ex apartment owner would spend all day facing that thing just like my dad would, that shit would be the first thing they do when they woke up..looking at them remind me of myself back when i was younger that why i would skip school or wake up early to play video games..now looks like it's the other way around, it's Deja Vu, it's full circle all over again..

So imagine if that news of Facebook shutting down were real, imagine how many people would kill myself over it, they'll probably follow in Alviss Kong's footstep. My dad would go back to reading newspaper and my ex owner will go back to being fatter than fat..beyond life..

Comment Or Die+

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww so sweet. I miss u too!! Haha!! See fb has it's perks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alviss Kong has been cited again....isnt he a legend man?

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course he is..killed himself over love..

    ReplyDelete