Friday, March 04, 2011

Antisappointment

In February i thought i was gonna have the best month yet in my career..first off i had 4 houses that I'm dealing simultaneously, a bungalow, a semi-D, a double story Terrance and a single story Terrance and just when i thought nothing else to happen anymore in February..a customer wants to rent a shop lot too..

So in total..i was doing 5 deal at the same time..it was amazing thinking about it because my new year resolution was to be able to sell at least 3 properties per month and here i am with 5 deals..

Unfortunately like Nelly sang..it was only "just a dream" well at least it's not really a dream's dream, rather it's more like in my head..Because in my head i was already picturing all the properties being sold out already, living fantasy..but nothing is always as it seems..

First off, i lost the double story terrance..The customer had already confirm a price and wanted to buy the house but they couldn't manage to gather the money since they're not financially rich therefore they couldn't afford to pay..damn..what a waste..just when i thought i've finally succeed, life takes a change on me..

After that i lost the shop lot which was even more devastating for me because i was just 1 step away from getting paid..This customer wanted to rent this shop on the ground floor 900 per month, everything was agreeable..they're paid fully..all they need to do was sign the damn document but then..them bitch ass owner was so fuzzy and difficult to handle that they made things so complicated for all of us, in the end they[the customer] didn't want it anymore..i had to return them cash..i watch my 900 go bye bye..fucking pissed off

And today, i call another new client of mine that agreed to let me help her sell off some new house she bought, was supposed to meet her on Sunday, she fucking sold it off on Wednesday..Great!! another property lost!!

I felt disappointed at myself for not trying harder, at the same time feeling depressed for life itself, i mean here i am trying to get some burden off my shoulder and yet God work in mysterious way. I'm confused and don't know what to do or how to do anymore..it's bad enough that the world is trying to cheat me off my commission but to have this all the time, it's bullshit..

I pray to God that the other 3 deals will work..for God sake..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments: