Saturday, December 18, 2010

Women's Language

Women says men are clueless, slow and always have to repeat themselves for us to get their word into our head..the thing is..the women's language is hard to understand and at the same time, sometime hard to translate correctly into a language the male species can understand either..



See what i mean, women seems to love playing these mindgame..and unfortunately for us men, it's confusing and we don't like playing it, we would rather be playing our Playstation rather than this "games". Men sometime don't and probably will never understand the women's language, though it is English they're speaking yet somehow it sound alien-like.

It's probably the way God would wanted his female creation to be like, after completion..God must have forgotten that his previous creation, male did not had that software programmed into them, therefore making the gender communication difficult. I have my fair share of women's language, and thankfully i've studied some of their language, saving me the trouble from being into a even bigger trouble that i've already have.

It's really not as hard as i might have describe, it just takes practice..then again, not every women are as hard to understand as those in the video, so bless us..

Comment Or Die+

2 comments:

  1. +I didn't load the video. But I can tell u this. That I try hard to understand guys, that guys are the way guys are. As my bf understands that girls are always girls. Funny thing is, I thk he understands that better than I understands guy. Even thou I tell myself most of the times that, that is the way a guy is, I still find myself getting piss off, n yea, ofcoz he's clueless, ofcoz he doesn't noe wot I'm mad about, the usual scenario. Heh well, I guess I juz hev 2 keep understanding guys n vise versa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are complicated species in the opposite sex mind..

    ReplyDelete