Thursday, December 09, 2010

I've Sold My First House



I've sold my first house[pic]..this was my first potential motherfucking house and i thought this will be the last house i'll ever fucking sell off, fortunately it become the first house i sell off..so motherfucking fucking motherfucker fucker happy..

The house is really nice in the inside..everything is clean and neat, semi- furnished with air cond in every room, plus the neighborhood is really fucking nice too, too bad i only have one picture..Anyway, i was fucking surprised the vendor let me do his fucking house, given that he wanted to sell it around 220k to 230k, i thought it was motherfucking impossible, but impossible failed me and gave me my first fucking motherfucking check..

So yesterday i've already bought an Indian buyer, he seems motherfucking really interested and i thought he might be the one, see what agents do here, guessing who and whose not the one, it's like we're playing love game..he buy it..he buy it not..he buy it..he fucking buys it not..Anyway, then today i bought another group of people to see the another house actually..it's under my father..then after seeing that i just thought of bringing them to see the house above..and to my surprise, they actually fucking fucker bought it..

But because the vendor couldn't lower his price anymore, he's willing to sell it at 215k if my commission cut in half, I on one hand have no choice but he has the right and at the same time, this is between the vendor and the buyer so..i so fucking sacrificed myself, did theyfucking sacrifice myself for my commission..no..motherfucker..so instead of 2% of the check, now only 1%..whine

So ya..the rest is basically history, now doing the whole tenancy agreement thingy that i'm very blurred at..After that's done, check please..

Sorry about the swearing though, probably my most vulgar post ever..i'm just so excited..okay i promised i won't curse again, fucking ok? i mean..ok ok..i won't curse again..ciao bitches..aww man..

Comment Or Die+

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! E hse looks huge. Hehe!! Ur language ahhh!!!! U go back malacca become like that?!

    Congrats!!!!!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, keep on swearing man, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei vern: nola..purposely one ma..u don knw me meh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. zharif: of coz..i swear that i'll swear

    ReplyDelete