Sunday, December 26, 2010

Don't Keep Me Waiting

I hate the feeling of having to wait for someone, it sickens me to the max, even for 1 sec late..I love punctuality and i just don't have the patience to wait for people to take their sweet time to come over even though they know that they're already late..and that..in return..is what will turn me into an angry person..

I used to snap on a friend before just because he was late, I get this very frustrated feeling happening inside me, therefore an annoyed attitude will occurred in me, therefore things will be said and people will get hurt, therefore keeping me tapping my feet and waiting for you like a douchebag is no good sign. I've rarely ever been late for everything, I'm always punctual to work, always an hour earlier or half an hour earlier than everyone expected, so if i can do it, why can't u..

Anway, yesterday was Christmas and i went to work and this Malay lady was very polite on the phone, saying she's looking for a house and stuff so i recommend her a better nicer house for her, then she say she wants to see it the next day, Sunday so i said it's on..cause appointment is very important to me, since it's the first phrase of getting the green rolling in.

So i call her an one earlier, no answer, half an hour before the actual appointment [1 o' clock], no answer, then it's finally 1 o clock, i called her cellphone about 20 times, no answer, nothing..fucking bitch. I hate when people are not person of their words, i was actually looking forward to showing her the house, but that daughter of a bitch blew me off..it's almost midnight now and i bet she doesn't have the gut to call me back anymore.

So if you want to be a son of a bitch or daughter of a bastard, please do blew me off, i encourage you, good things shall come to you if you do so, please i highly recommend y'all..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment