Wednesday, December 15, 2010

013-6268888

This is the phone number of my rivalry, my new nemesis..working in the property firm for only about 1 and a half month, i've found myself a shadow..

This guy is someone that i've yet to speak to, despite not saying a word to each other before, despite not knowing each other, we come to state where one would tear the other one's signboard on someone's house whenever one sees it.

The rivalry starts off with me tearing off his sticker that he pasted on the house that i've sold recently [refer to older post] pissing me off when i saw it, i didn't hesitate to come down from the car and ripping it off without even a second thought, it's just no brainer..it's has to come off from the house, because i got it first and you motherfucker have no right to try to steal my business.

So i ripped it off, the next day when i came by again, them bastard took down my sign as well, and normally when shit like this kicks in, it's means war..but thankfully, in the end i still managed to sell off the house, saving me lots of trouble having to go back and forth checking on the house, now whose having the last laugh..me dumbass..

Mr non licensed property agent trying to stand in my way, it's because of dumbass like him that some people don't trust us to help them sell their property..no good lousy two shoes faggot bitch. Best believe now that everywhere i go, i see your sticker, it will be ripped off..

Comment Or Die+

No comments:

Post a Comment